How to Make an All-Cash Offer Without Taking Out Cash
Blog posted On January 27, 2022
Standing out in a competitive market can be hard. Home prices are high, home inventory is low, bidding wars are rising, and all-cash offers are taking the cake. Most sellers favor all-cash offers but for many buyers they can be difficult to finance. With our Delayed Financing Program, you can give your offer the all-cash edge it needs and recoup your assets later.
Why sellers favor all-cash offers
All cash offers typically win the seller’s heart for many different reasons.
- Greater likelihood the deal will go through – When a buyer makes an all-cash offer, they don’t need to wait for any mortgage approval.
- Faster closings – Without the delay of waiting for mortgage approval, all-cash offers can close in a matter of days.
- Fewer contingencies – With mortgage financing, there are typically required contingencies like an appraisal.
- Simpler closing – There’s typically a lot less paperwork for all-cash offers.
Benefits of delayed financing
Delayed financing can help you make an all-cash offer without making you dip into savings. It offers several benefits including:
- Stronger offer – Offers that aren’t contingent on mortgage financing are typically stand out in a competitive market.
- Lower purchase price – Because your all cash offer stronger than mortgage offers, you will have more bargaining power for the purchase price.
- More home options – With delayed financing you can buy and renovate a home that might not qualify for traditional financing before improvements.
- Get cash-out quicker – Unlike traditional financing, you don’t have to wait the required six months before taking cash out from your home’s equity.
With delayed financing, all cash offers can still be a reality. Make the winning offer on your dream home. Learn more about our delayed financing benefits and qualifications when you contact me today.